Monday, September 18, 2006

Mutiny on the Bloggy

Yo, this is Eric - this blog is nonsense! The stories, the pictures, the oh-so-clever wordplay - sooo unnecessary. All you need to know is in this rap song I wrote:

Cat food and horse poop and cows in the pasture,

Runs in The Meadow like Jim only faster.
Squirrels in the treetops and birds on the wing,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Jumping on white pants and barking at nothing,
Roast beef with gravy and apple nut stuffing.
Blacksmiths with horse hooves and treats that they bring,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Nocturnal romps through the woods chasing rabbits,
Snarling at kitties and other bad habits,
Cow licking, cow chasing, cow tub swimming,
These are a few of my favorite things.

When they bathe me
When the soap stings
When dogs come too close
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I calm down...almost

1 Comments:

Blogger BendingPeak said...

You summed it up perfectly. Thanks for the laugh.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home