Sunday, October 02, 2005

Race results

In Friday's Race Through The Meadow (see "The Gauntlet is Thrown Down"), Eric and I were able to beat Findlay at first because we took him by surprise, and because he was carrying a big red Jolly Ball. On Saturday, Fin knew that the game was afoot as soon as I passed him on my bike, so he dropped his Jolly Ball and handily beat Eric and me to the woods, through the woods and back up the hill.

Today, Fin not only knew the race was on, but was so sure of winning that he copped an attitude. After he beat Eric and I to the woods, he lead us into the pasture where he proceeded to give himself a handicap: he pooped while Eric and I were struggling up the hill! What's worse, he still beat us!

At least I beat Eric, but not by much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home